|S.H.I.E.L.D. Proving Grounds 18|
|Dec. 4th 4 AM||Dec. 9th 11 PM|
|Previous Event||Uncanny Avengers|
|Previous Training||S.H.I.E.L.D. Proving Grounds 17|
|Next Event||Co-op X 17|
S.H.I.E.L.D. Proving Grounds is an individual combat event between Agents. It is an opportunity to prove your strength as an individual agent.
- Prove your mettle by battling other agents.
- Move up the S.H.I.E.L.D. ranks for a special bonus in future events!
- You can now choose between 3 different SSR reward cards to strive for. Once you've made your choice, you cannot change, do choose carefully.
- After you get a high enough S.H.I.E.L.D. rank, you'll battle against other agents to determine who can reach the pinnacle. Once Agents reach the 15th S.H.I.E.L.D. rank, they'll be grouped against other similarly ranked Agents in a tournament style bracket system. The top three Agents who obtain the highest amount of shards in a given time period advance.
- This time, if your tournament performance isn't up to S.H.I.E.L.D. standards, you can lose your rank.
- Winning a battle in Proving Grounds might boost your smackdown gauge. This lasts for 5 minutes. When you fill your gauge, you'll enter smackdown time, boosting the number of ISO-8 shards you get when defeating an opponent by 3 times!
- Fill the smackdown gauge to store an activation of smackdown time. Just tap the Activate Smackdown Time button when you want to go on a rampage.
- The new counterbattle feature applies to players who are participating in the tournament. Counterbattles may activate after you defeat an opponent. You'll be attacked by the opponents offensive deck while you use you defensive deck. You'll receive bonus ISO-8 shards if you deflect your opponents counter.
- Counterbattles do not expend attack or defense power, do not affect the smackdown gauge, do not affect the consecutive victories, and do not count towards your trophy.
New Cards Introduced
SSR Reward Options
During this Proving Grounds event, you'll get to choose between 3 different SSR reward cards to try to win. 1 is a new card, and 2 are cards that are no longer available. Once you choose your reward card, you cannot change it, so choose wisely.
Climb up the S.H.I.E.L.D. ranks by collecting ISO-8 shards when you are victorious over other agents.
- The S.H.I.E.L.D. rank you got in the previous Proving Grounds event carries over to this event.
Your S.H.I.E.L.D. rank will give you a bonus in Raid, Enforcement Training, and other events that have ISO-8 shards. You will receive bonus ISO-8 shards, giving you more opportunities to exchange for items.
|30. Chair, Operational and Strategic Staff||70% Bonus|
|29. Chair, General Staff||68% Bonus|
|28. General, Fleet Command||66% Bonus|
|27. General, Strategic Operations||64% Bonus|
|26. General, Regional Strategic Operations||62% Bonus|
|25. General, Tactical Operations||60% Bonus|
|24. Field Operations Commander||58% Bonus|
|23. Tactical Commander||56% Bonus|
|22. Strike Team Commander||54% Bonus|
|21. Agent Commander||52% Bonus|
|20. Strategic Director||50% Bonus|
|19. Operational Director||40% Bonus|
|18. Regional Director||30% Bonus|
|17. Assistant Director||28% Bonus|
|16. Tactical Officer||26% Bonus|
|15. Special Officer||24% Bonus|
|14. Divisional Officer||22% Bonus|
|13. Operations Officer||20% Bonus|
|12. Strike Team Officer||18% Bonus|
|11. Elite Field Agent||16% Bonus|
|10. Tactical Agent||14% Bonus|
|9. Field Operations Agent||12% Bonus|
|8. Specialist Agent||11% Bonus|
|7. Field Agent||10% Bonus|
|6. Tactical Operations Technician||9% Bonus|
|5. Lead Technician||8% Bonus|
|4. Combat Operations Technician||7% Bonus|
|3. Technician-Specialist||6% Bonus|
|2. Technician||5% Bonus|
|1. Cadet Technician||No Bonus|
During the event period, play daily and get one battle session power pack. Use the power pack to battle against other agents!
- Battle session power packs will be devoured by Galactus after Jan. 6th 01:00 am (ET). TBC: Packs may be retained after event finishes
- You can only get the play bonus daily
- Go to the My Page screen to get your play bonus.
Defeating another agent in Proving Grounds will give you 1 ISO-8 shard for each 10 attack power you use. Attacking with a deckt that has an attack power cost of 100 will give you 10 shards if you are victorious.
You can get promoted to the next S.H.I.E.L.D. rank by reaching a determined threshold of accumulated ISO-8 shards. The more attack power you use for your attack, the more ISO-8 shards you will get, allowing you to reach your promotion faster.
- If you win with an attack power cost lower than 10, you will not receive any ISO-8 shards.
- Your attack power will be rounded when determining how many shards you will receive.
For example, attacking with 15, 16, 17, 18, or 19 attack power you will receive two ISO-8 shards. Attacking with 14, 13, 12, or 11 attack power will only net you one ISO-8 shard.
- Unused ISO-8 shards will not carry over to the next Proving Grounds, so please be careful.
Win Streak Equals Unstoppable Bonus!
- You can go on a win streak regardless of what S.H.I.E.L.D. rank you are.
- You get bonuses at the 5, 10, 15, and 20 win streak mark.
- After you reach a 20 win streak, you will get 2 [Level Up] ISO-8 every additional 10 wins.
- Win streaks are reset when you lose a battle or when you retreat from training.
Yellow ISO-8 Shard Processors
|[Psychiatric Powerhouse] Doc Samson |
|Level Up ISO-8 Serum||5|
|Personal Energy Pack||2|
|Personal Power Pack||2|
|[Sewer Guardian] Abomination |
|Level Up ISO-8 Serum||15|
|Personal Energy Pack||6|
|Personal Power Pack||6|
|[Wrecking Crew] Wrecker|
|[Flipping Out] Deadpool|
|[Primordial] Chaos King|
|Ultimate Card Pack Ticket||2|
|Level Up ISO-8 Serum||45|
|Personal Energy Pack||18|
|Personal Power Pack||18|
- Once you get each featured card from each processor (Rare, S Rare, SS Rare,) you can switch to the normal ISO-8 exchange which has no Proving Grounds reward cards.
Accumulated ISO-8 Shard Rewards
Bonus ISO-8 Shards
- Bonus ISO-8 shards will be handed out at the end of a pool. The number will vary based on S. rank.
- Get bonus ISO-8 shards to help you reach the reward tiers for U Rare cards.
|S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank||Promotion Bonus||Retention Bonus||Demotion Bonus|
|Chair, Operational and Strategic Staff||3000||300|
|Chair, General Staff||2400||280||0|
|General, Fleet Command||2000||250||0|
|General, Strategic Operations||1800||220||0|
|General, Regional Strategic Operations||1500||190||0|
|General, Tactical Operations||1350||160||0|
|Field Operations Commander||1200||130||0|
|Strike Team Commander||700||70||0|
|S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank||Cutoff||Rank for Promotion|
|Chair, Operational and Strategic Staff||2400||Top 5 (Retain Rank)|
|Chair, General Staff||2400||Top 3|
|General, Fleet Command||2000||Top 3|
|General, Strategic Operations||1800||Top 3|
|General, Regional Strategic Operations||1500||Top 3|
|General, Tactical Operations||1350||Top 3|
|Field Operations Commander||1200||Top 3|
|Tactical Commander||940||Top 3|
|Strike Team Commander||770||Top 3|
|Agent Commander||450||Top 3|
|Strategic Director||340||Top 3|
|Operational Director||260||Top 3|
|Regional Director||210||Top 3|
|Assistant Director||150||Top 3|
|Tactical Officer||100||Top 3|
|Special Officer||100||Top 3|
How to Hold Your S. Rank
- S. Ranks 16-24: Reach the cutoff.
- S. Ranks 25-29: In addition to the above, enter at least one pool session each day.
- S. Ranks 30: In addition to the above, finish in the top 5 of your pool session.
- You'll get Souls when you defeat high level Training bosses. The number of Souls obtained may vary, depending on the level of the Training bosses you defeat.
- Souls will not be sent to your Present List. They will be added directly to your total on the Soul Wheel Screen.
An epic boost can now be attached to the U Rare reward available from Proving Grounds. Defeating [Epic] bosses guarantees an epic boost. Other bosses might drop one when defeated.